We are looking for dedicated Registered Nurses who love caring for the elderly. Part time/ full time positions available.
The right candidates will be compensated with an excellent starting salary, opportunities for further learning and career growth, and be part of a unique Culture of Care.
About the Role:
The role works under the supervision of the Clinical Nurse Manager and the Facility Manager. The role co-supervises a team of Healthcare Assistants, helping ensure the needs of the residents are met through the delivery of safe, holistic and professional nursing care
Key Responsibilities (not limited to the following):
- Work with the clinical team to prepare, execute and update comprehensive care plans for each resident, taking into account all aspects of the individual’s physical, cognitive, emotional and social wellness
- Coordinate and supervise the work of enrolled nurses and healthcare assistants in conjunction with the Clinical Manager
- Liaise and communicate with families to update and answer questions about the condition of residents
- Be a hands-on professional in the delivery of day to day nursing care for residents, enabling and assisting them in their daily living and activities.
- Maintain a high standard of documentation and clinical records for each resident.
- Perform the role of infection control and/or restraint coordinator of the facility.
- Take an active role in the orientation of new clinical staff.